Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fries with that, brah?

Inside my normal plastic bag with food from the diner was another bag. It was made of paper with an ad printed all over it celebrating the year of the dog. That's right- 2006 is going to be the year of Dog the Bounty Hunter, brah. Dog is the type of person upon whom reality show TV is perfectly made for (there's some serious grammar issues with that sentence, I'm sure). He looks like Randy Macho Man Savage, hunts criminals like he's Chuck Norris, is married to a woman who looks like an overweight Lita Ford, wears Oakley Thump sunglasses with built in MP3 player earpieces, and talks like he was just pulled out of dat der jungle in Hawaii, brah. Had I known that the self proclaimed "world famous bounter hunter, media personality, and speaker" was going to be on my bag, I would not have gotten ICE in my drink. Ice kills, brah.

category: tv_