Saturday, March 10, 2007

Carved Lines

Lines near Prospect Park. They don't make them like this anymore. When I win the lottery, I will purchase this particular stoop from these people and transport it to my own personal multi-million dollar mansion. They will have but no choice to sell, as my offering price will be seriously big money. Then I will smash it into a million small pieces and have my servants rebuild it using only one hand each. I will sit on my other front steps (because my mansion will have many many entrances) and watch them while I sip on vodka martinis and give shrewd financial advice to other millionaires even though I just blew half my fortune on a broken stoop. Until I am financially able to do this, I will print out this photo and leave it by my bedside and make a daily pilgrimage to the steps with an offering of white roses and a jelly donut in a straw basket.