Monday, May 01, 2006

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

-Robert Frost
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
I say it will end when a dry ice and firewood laden van crashes into a large dam, sparking a massive explosion, flooding a significant area, draining a lake, triggering a series of environmental changes leading to a combination of desertification and flooding from ocean level rising leading to inevitable mass human extinction.

This is why we don't mix fire and ice. Despite George Costanza's enthusiasm, you can't make the hot stay hot and the cool stay cool or it will destroy us all. This is why there's no more McDLT's. This is why you can burn yourself on ice. This is why you don't mess with nature. Armato Ice Service- pick one or the other and I personally wouldn't recommend playing with fire.
category: nyc_